Comfortable Workspace Guide:
The easy way to create all day comfort at your desk job
This is a MUST HAVE GUIDE for home and office workers to:
- Dial in a comfortable posture at any workstation
- Address minor aches and pains NOW before they become injuries
- Learn about office chairs, equipment and sizing
- Stay healthy at work with the latest tips and much more...
- Do-it-yourself guide that you can use for any workspace
- Clear and simple steps so that you don’t get stuck
- Helpful tips and solutions to keep you healthy at work
- Troubleshooting for aches, pains and different types of workstations
- Just the right length to give you what you need
- Modules with step by step adjustments, discomfort solutions, equipment ideas and helpful tips
- Downloadable checklist you can use to adjust any workspace
- Personal login and password so you can access the guide as often as you wish
- Accessories and Organization
- Sit-Stand Recommendations
- Healthy Movement
- Ergonomics for Life
- Purchase the Comfortable Workspace Guide.
- Create a username and password.
- Complete the modules and download the checklist.
- Access the modules as often as you wish.
- Hello comfort!
The Comfortable Workspace Guide will meet many worker's needs. However, some may prefer one-on-one help. Remote Ergonomic Assessments provide all the benefits of the Comfortable Workspace Guide PLUS more personalized help with:
- Work-related pain or injuries
- Finding new chairs and equipment
- Problem solving more complex issues
Clients who purchase the Comfortable Workspace Guide are welcome to upgrade to a Remote Assessment if more help is desired. Email email@example.com to receive a coupon code that will deduct the cost of the guide from the cost of a remote one-on-one assessment.
Our services make great gifts for family, friends and coworkers. You can even pair up the Comfortable Workspace Guide or a Remote Assessment with one of the trendy new office products reviewed in our FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION for a perfect and unique gift idea. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a gift card that can be printed or emailed.