We've helped thousands of employees like yours!
- Do your employees struggle with discomfort?
- Are you facing potential work injury costs?
- Are you overwhelmed with trying to figure out solutions?
- Does your business need an affordable safety program?
Help for YOUR employees starts here:
Best Value for Your Dollars
- Get affordable help tailored to your business so you only pay for for what you need
- No-cost, low-cost, mid-priced and top tier solutions
Quick Results in One Visit
- Prevent expensive work injuries while improving employee comfort and morale
- Get to the root cause of issues and quickly dial in proper adjustments and solutions
- Provide effective return-to-work accommodations
Expert Help Finding the Right Equipment
- Save time and money finding the right chairs and other equipment
- Get assistance with special sizing needs or challenging workspaces
- Create an approved equipment list for your business
Ergonomic services are often limited to large companies with expensive programs. By creating flexible options, we made sure that high quality, affordable services are available to all companies.
Free Lunch and Learn
- 30 minute introduction to ergonomic services with workstation tips and tricks
- Educational handouts with an optional discomfort survey to identify at-risk employees
Hourly Rate Sweep or Office Spot Checks (Not everyone needs a full ergonomic assessment)
- Economical way to introduce effective ergonomic solutions to your business
- Includes a risk assessment and report with lowest to highest cost recommendations
- Can provide adjustments on the spot
- Can be performed as needed or at yearly intervals as part of an ongoing safety program
- Discomfort survey before and after to identify at-risk employees and document results
- Can return for follow-ups, adjustments and wellness programs
One-On-One Ergonomic Assessments (For those with discomfort or equipment needs)
- Mini or full assessments (choose on-site or virtual)
- Discomfort survey and history
- Assistance with proper adjustments or equipment
- Report with tiered recommendations
- Educational handouts and wellness strategies
- Follow-up visit to ensure fit and comfort
- Assessments and support for Worker’s Compensation Cases
- Stay-at-work or return-to-work accommodations and support
- Monthly, quarterly or yearly trainings, sweeps or follow-ups
- Implementation of wellness and safety programs
Train the Trainer Program
- Training for supervisors and safety personnel
- Learn to identify at-risk employees
- Learn simple tools to educate your employees
- Learn to roll out prevention and safety programs
- Learn how to manage common ergonomic issues
- Learn proper communication and teamwork for addressing discomfort
- Implement employee wellness programs that work
Click the options below and let's get your employees comfortable!